The Philippine Professional Organization – Kuwait ( PPO-Kuwait ) is a Non-Profit Organization of Filipino Professionals that is duly registered and accredited by the Philippine Embassy in Kuwait.
A significant milestone took place last September 19, 2013 as PPO-Kuwait was founded and Interim Chairman and Coordinators on each Professional discipline/ FilCom groups took charge with the guidance of Consul General Raul Dado.
The PPO-Kuwait will be the umbrella organization of all Accredited Professionals Organizations (APOs) with mother chapter in the Philippines that have been accredited by PRC, as well as the Non-APOs (local professionals organizations accredited by the Philippine Embassy).
Accredited Professionals Organizations (PRC accredited):
1. Philippine Society of Mechanical Engineers (PSME)
2. Philippine Society of Civil Engineers (PICE)
3. Institute of Integrated Electrical Engineers (IIEE)
4. Philippine Institute of Itecgrated Electronics Communication Engineers (PIIECE)
5. United Architects of The Philippines (UAP)
6. Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountant (PICPA)
7. Philippine Nurses Association (PNA)
8. and more
Non-APO’s (Philippine Embassy Accredited)
1. Philippine Association of Nurse in Kuwait PANIK
2. Philippine Engineers and Architects in Kuwait PEAK
3. Teachers / Specialists Organization in Kuwait TSOK
OBJECTIVES of PPO-Kuwait
1. The PPO-Kuwait is committed in in helping OFW’s graduates (underboard) to take board exams by bringing the Special Professional Licensure Board Examinations (SPLBE) in Kuwait and no need for them to go home, as per Executive Order No. 835 dated October 6, 2013 by the then PGMA.
2. The PPO-Kuwait will regularly conduct and provide Continuous Professional Development (CPD) like seminars and sympossium on each discipline in order in helping OFW’s professionals to be globally competitive and update from new technology.
3. Assists in getting KSE accreditation especially for all professionals Engineers & Architects.
4. Sports Fest, PPO-Kuwait will always continue to promotes sports and camaraderie as it believes that Professionals must be Physically & Mentally healthy.
5. Community Service, PPO-Kuwait is not just about helping OFW’s in their professional development. PPO-Kuwait will be actively participate in any activities by POLO/OWWA & Philippine Embassy for the betterment & welfare of every Overseas Filipino Workers In kuwait as well as our Kababayans back home.
1. 2 in saudi Arabia
PPO-Kuwait Contact Persons:
Pastor Gil Bantugan ,CPA
Kiko Olpindo, RME
Jonathan Po, ME
Buster Douglas EJ Valenzuela
Honesto Doctolero Jr.
Founder/ Interim President – TSOK