6. Network Engineer – Assists in the development and maintenance of network communications with the use of LAN/WAN systems, installs internal and external networks. Tests and evaluates network systems to eliminate problems and make improvements supervision.
7. Merchandisers -Works within a retail environment to effectively merchandise products by applying appropriate store-wide and/or corporate-wide standards. Works closely with store sales staff with regard to shelf maintenance and trains staff on appropriate merchandising standards.8
8. Transportation Supervisor – Transportation managers are also known as traffic managers, fleet managers, or freight coordinators. Transportation managers utilize their communication, problem solving, and time management skills to deliver products according to customer requirements.
9. Safety Engineer – Develops and implements safety program to prevent or correct unsafe environmental working conditions, utilizing knowledge of industrial processes, mechanics, chemistry, psychology, and industrial health and safety laws: Examines plans and specifications for new machinery or equipment to determine if all safety precautions have been included.
10. MIS Systems Administrator – The System Administrator (SA) is responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure. The SA participates in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure. The SA ensures that system hardware, operating systems, software systems, and related procedures adhere to organizational values, enabling staff, volunteers, and partners.
(Shared and adapted from salarydotcom)