Teachers-Specialists Organization in Kuwait (TSOK) commitment to excellence
Teachers – Specialists Organization in Kuwait (TSOK) has always been very supportive of fellow OFWs who have finished Education degrees but are under board. At the recently held SPLBE 2016, TSOK was significantly represented.
From the words of TSOK Founder – President, Mr. Honesto Doctoleo Jr. he has this to share.
- How many exam takers are there for LET in this year’s SPLBE? How many are BSED and BEEd graduates? A total of 67 examinees, 32 BEEd and 35 BSED.
- How did TSOK prepare for the examination? TSOK provided review materials to those working and no day. It encouraged the examinees to attend online reviews. TSOK also mentally, spiritually and physically prepared all examinees.
- How different is SPLBE 2016 from the past year? This year’s SPLBE is a success! PPO Kuwait and its umbrella organizations did a good job in the preparations. The venue, food and other details made assistance to examines easier and comfortable.
- What is your assessment in this year’s exam? It is worthy to note that being able to assist fellow OFWs is a fulfilling accomplishment by giving them hope to fulfill their ambition and take them back to the profession they dream of – is very important to me. A few things to improve in the next SPLBE 2017 on September 2017.
- Your inspiring message to all SPLBE LET hopefuls. I am hoping that fellow professional teachers will motivate the examinees. I am very proud of our members to take on the challenge and pursue their dreams. Lastly, I am encouraging all BSED and BEEd graduates to prepare and take the SPLBE 2017 next year. We would like to thank the Philippine Regulation Commission (PRC) together with our Philippine Embassy.