Ano man ang trabaho ng isang OFW sa ibang bansa, pangarap niya ang magkaroon ng sariling tahanan sa Pilipinas. Sa pamamagitan ng Pag-Ibig Housing Loan ay mabibigyan katuparan ito.
Basahin lamang ang mga sumusunod na mga requirements para sa housing loan;
For Pag-IBIG Overseas Program (POP):
- Employment Contract or Employer’s Certificate of Income, duly certified by the employer (with English translation if in foreign language) or other valid Proof of Income
- Special Power of Attorney (SPA) notarized prior to date of departure or duly certified and authenticated by the Philippine Embassy or Consulate in the country where the member is staying, for members abroad
Depending on the purpose of your housing loan, Pag-IBIG may ask that you submit the following upon Loan Application;
Purchase of Lot or Purchase of Residential Unit
- Contract to Sell
- Purchase Agreement – original copy.
House Construction or Home Improvement
- Building Plans
- Specifications and Bill of Materials duly signed by the Licensed Civil Engineer or Architect
- Real Estate Tax Receipt
Refinancing of an Existing Loan
- Statement of Account on the outstanding balance and also indicating the purpose of the loan
Any of the following documents:
- Official Receipt for the past twelve months
- Subsidiary Ledger
- Any proof of payment for the past twelve months
Lot Purchase and House Construction
- Comply the requirements for lot purchase and for lot construction.
Note: Pag-IBIG Fund reserves the right to require additional requirements to facilitate the loan evaluation process.
Documents required prior to Loan Release (upon approval)
- TCT in the name of the borrower with proper mortgage annotation in favor of Pag-IBIG Fund (Owner’s Copy)
- Certified true copy of TCT in the name of the borrower with proper mortgage annotation in favor of Pag-IBIG Fund (RD’s copy)
- Photocopy of New Tax Declaration in the name of the Borrower and Updated Tax Receipt
- Proof of Billing
- Loan Mortgage Documents
- Loan and Mortgage Agreement with original RD stamp
- Notarized Promissory Note
- Disclosure Statement on Loan Transaction
For The Employed Members:
- Collection Servicing Agreement with Authority to Deduct Loan Amortization or Post – Dated Checks
For The Self–Employed Members:
- Post–Dated Checks
Additional Documents Prior to Loan Release Depending on Loan Purpose
Purchase of Lot or Purchase of Residential Unit:
- Deed of Absolute Sale with original RD stamp.
House Construction or Home Improvement:
- Building, Electrical, and Sanitary Permits duly approved by the building officials
- Occupancy Permit.
(Salamat po sa pag share)