Kuwait’s Ministry of Interior announced Wednesday that all police departments and personnel are on high alert in preparation for the Eid Al-Fitr celebrations.
In a press statement, Acting Head of the Ministry of Interior’s Moral Guidance and Public Relations Department Colonel Adel Al-Hashash said a comprehensive plan has been set, upon instructions from the Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Interior Sheikh Mohammad Al-Khalid Al-Hamad Al-Sabah, to guarantee citizenry and residents safety during the holiday and to help them enjoy Eid Al-Fitr celebrations.
He pointed out that the plan includes intensive deployment of police personnel on main roads across the nation.
Al-Hashash added that police vehicles also will patrol main areas, particularly those attracting large crowds during Eid Al-Fitr holiday.
It is always better to make sure that everyone is safe and away from any problem possible especially during the holidays, that is why the Kuwait Government is taking time to make sure all areas where celebration is possible to happen are secured and accessible for everyone.
Eid Al-Fitr will be celebrated today, August 8, 2013, Thursday. Here are some areas where Eid Prayers will be offered in an open area (Musallah)
– Salmiya – Salmiya Sports Club
– Maidan Hawalli – Behind Police Station opposite to the workers’ union
– Hawalli – Block 7, behind Masjid As-Saan’a
– Farwaniya – Block 4, behind Farwaniya garden near Masjid Nuwayr Al-Rasheedi
– Ahmadi – Block 8 , Street 244, near Fire Station South side
– Jabriya – Bock 4, BehindMubarakHospital
– Salwa – Block 5, Close to Masjid Kamikh Al-Azmi
– Abu Hulaifa – on the coastal road Block 1, near the Abu Halifa School Girls Joint
– • Eqaila – Block 2, Street 233 besides Masjid Hamad Rashoud Al-Azmi
Eid Prayers Starts at 5:25 am