In accordance to the Revised Guidelines on the Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Program for all Registered and Licensed Professionals released by PRC in 2013, all Filipino Professionals may now register for a SPECIAL LICENSURE BOARD EXAMINATION for OFWs IN KUWAIT.
One of the most important part of the revised guidelines is that the number of units required to renew a professional license is now 45 units, instead of 60 units. If a person is taking units only for the sake of compliance, then the reduction in units is a welcome development considering the savings in seminar fees.
Another welcome development is the addition of other ways to earn credit units aside from attending live seminars. For example, one can get units from self-directed learning activities. “Self-directed learning” is defined as “learning activities such as on-line trainings, local/international seminars/non-degree courses, institution/company-sponsored training programs, and the like which did not undergo CPD accreditation but may be applied for and awarded CPD units by the respective CPD Councils.”
Post-graduate academic studies and the authorship of books may likewise be awarded CPD units.
To register, kindly fill out this PPO-Kuwait application form and forward to the following organization/s on or before February 15, 2014:
1. PSME – Engr. Kiko Olpindo – 97634388 – email@example.com
2. PICPA- Ptr. Gil bantugan – 97271380 – firstname.lastname@example.org
3. PICE – Engr. Brian E. Bachinilla – email@example.com
4. UAP – Arch. Wilmar Jesus Mago –firstname.lastname@example.org
5. TSOK-Mr. Honesto B. Doctolero -96676043 –email@example.com
6. PNA – Hengie V. Taton -66354184 – firstname.lastname@example.org
7. IIEE – Engr. Joey Dela Cruz – 60983701 – email@example.com
for those examinee who don’t have yet organized group here in kuwait kindly submit directly your application to Engr. Jonil Puracan ( in-charge of Committee on SPLBE)97657665 – firstname.lastname@example.org