The following guidance is provided to ensure the health of and welfare of certain air travelers, the following items are permitted. (www(.)tsa(.)gov).
- Baby formula and breast milk if a baby or small child is travelling;
- All prescription and over-the counter medications (Liquids, Gels, Aerosol) including KY jelly, eye drops, saline solutions for medical purposes;
- Liquids including water, juice, or liquid nutrition for passenger with a disability or medical condition;
- Life-support and life-sustaining liquids such as bone marrow, blood products and transplant organs;
- Items used to augment the body and for medical and cosmetics reasons such as mastectomy products, prosthetics breast, bras or shells containing gels, saline solution or other liquids or;
- Gels or frozen liquids needed to cool disability or medical related items used by persons with disabilities or medical conditions.
Note: If the medically necessary items exceed 100 ml or not contained in a 20 x 20 cm re-sealable bag, this must be declared to one of our Security Officer at the check point for further inspection.
To be continued..