Kuwait : Ika-9 ng Hulyo, 2013. Ang Pasuguan ng Pilipinas sa bansang Kuwait sa pamumuno ni Consul General Atty Raul Dado ay nagpalabas ng binagong Advisory para sa lahat ng mamayan ng Pilipinas na nagtratrabaho at nakatira sa Kuwait. Ang nasabing advisory ay may sampung hakbang na dapat sundin para maging normal at maging maayos ang pagbabalik-Pilipinas ng mga Pilipinong walang papel at paso na ang working permits.
PASUGUAN NG PILIPINAS – Kuwait
AC No. 01A-2013
Amended Advisory – 9 July 2013
Ten steps on following the normal procedure of returning to the Philippines via Kuwait Immigration, for undocumented or overstaying OFWs.
1. If you have legal documents, no need to worry.
2. If you are overstaying, follow the law of the host country.
3. Prepare your tickets.
4. The only procedure for overstayers in Kuwait is to transit through Kuwait Immigration back to the Philippines.
5. For this purpose, the Embassy will issue travel documents free of charge.
6. You may get this at the Embassy from Mr. Joseph De Claro, Mr. Joven Cabanes or Ms. Catherine Gison.
7. You may proceed to Immigration.
8. Immigration may request that you return to the Embassy. In that case, go to the Embassy to register and return to your homes. The Embassy will call you when Immigration may receive you again.
9. The Embassy does not cause the arrest or deportation of anyone. It meets with Immigration officials to speed up procedures and to ensure good food, water and medicines at Immigration centers. Kuwait Immigration officers have been very supportive.
10. The laws of Kuwait provide the above procedure for overstayers. Only those with legal cases like theft, absconding or financial liabilities, take long in investigation. We are appealing their cases so they will have shorter stay after their cases are discussed.
Atty. Raul H. Dado
Charge D’ Affaires, A.I.
(To download image below, right click your mouse then save image as)
At para sa ating mga Kababayang may mga katanungan, maaaring tumawag po sa ating Pasuguan.
Makukuha rin po ang nasabing libreng travel documents sa opisina ng Alkaline Media Marketing and Publishing (1st Flr., taas po ng Jollibee) sa Kuwait City.